Once Upon a Time...


Categories: PV GAS News

PV GAS tightens preventive measures against new Covid-19 outbreak

Complying with the instruction on Covid-19 prevention and control in the peak time, Petrovietnam Gas Joint Stock Corporation (PV GAS) has promptly carried out plans to adapt, review and tighten preventive measures against Covid-19 outbreak strictly.      

Days in May at HCM City were not peaceful due to complex Covid-19 evolution. In a short time only, hundreds of Covid-91 patients in the city’s districts had been detected. To stamp out the fourth outbreak quickly, the city People’s Committee has instructed to carry out preventive measures and social distancing under the Government’s Directive No. 15 and 16.  

PV GAS General Director immediately issued the directive to instruct all its units to carry out plans to adapt to new context, resolutely maintain production and business, and at the same time thoroughly prevent the epidemic. PV GAS units in HCM City arrange 30 per cent of their employees to work at the office, the remaining 70 per cent of employees to work remotely from home, ensuring rotation between people working in the office/at home since May 31. Units’ remote working plan is reported and agreed by the Corporation so that communication and coordination are not interrupted.

Heads of units/Departments/Centers/Offices should strictly comply with the instruction of the city People's Committee and leaders, calling on all PV GAS employees to uphold their sense of responsibility to the Corporation and their families. Units check and review their employees, if they live or are related to epidemiological factors at places under lockdown/ supervision as local health officials’ requirement, they should not come to the office and must fill a medical declaration form, report to local authorities/ health centers and self-isolate at home as the latter’s recommendation.

For the National Gas Dispatch Center and several basic gas operation centers (such as the branches in Hai Phong city, provinces of Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Ca Mau...), PV GAS carries out the working method in Zone 0 – a highly safe area with requirements for absolute safety.  

Especially at the PV GAS headquarters - PV GAS Tower in HCM City, PV GAS has instructed the Building Management Board to work with customers who rent offices in the building to ensure 30 per cent of their staff working there. The rest 70 per cent work from home. This thing ensures safety in Covid-19 prevention and control. They must strictly comply with the instruction of the city People's Committee. All employees working at the building are required to disinfect their hands, wear masks and fill medical declaration form before entering the building. They should use the NCOVI application for self-monitoring. The Building Management Board also is instructed to limit visitors; restrict and disinfect all parcels outside the building.

Units in other provinces and cities (besides HCM City) continue to arrange 50 per cent of staff on duty and the rest working remotely from home. PV GAS stopped all mass gatherings in the offices, strictly managed and strengthened the Covid-19 prevention and control for its employees under outsourcing service contracts (drivers, housekeepers, people for serving canteens and collective kitchens, etc.).

Boards and units absolutely limit the personnel arrangement for business trips outside their workplaces; in cases it is really necessary, they must ask for PV GAS and units leaders’ approval. All PV GAS employees must install NCOVI application for health declaration.

The PV GAS General Director sends an urgent message to all units and employees saying that they should continue to strictly comply with the Corporation’s instruction on the Covid-19 prevention and control to ensure maintaining its production, business, investment and construction continuously, efficiently, and safely, to protect them and the community.

«July 2024»


Address: Floor 12-15, PV GAS TOWER, No. 673 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Phuoc Kien Commune, Nha Be District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Phone: +84.28. 3781 6777 Fax: +84.28. 3781 5666 Email: pvgas@pvgas.com.vn

Back To Top