PetroVietnam Gas Joint Stock Corporation (PV Gas), an unit belonging to Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, plays a key role in Vietnamese gas industry, engaging in gathering, importing/exporting, transporting, processing, distributing, storing, and trading of gas and related products.
Over the last 20 years of construction and development, PV Gas has become one of the leading corporation in Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, annually contributing trillions dong to the National Budget, ensuring national energy security, reduction of pollutant emissions, and economic leverage for the industrialization – modernization of the country. PV Gas’ achievements came from the contribution of a highly qualified and specialized human resource. PV Gas always appreciates each member’s contribution to the organization and encourages everyone towards engagement with PV Gas to ensure mutual benefits and satisfaction.
Acquiring, strenghthening, and developing a qualified human resource are always considered top priorities in PV Gas’ development strategy. PV Gas’ policy is to focus on recruiting the right person for the right job, with plans for systematic development of professional skills and knowledge, transparent career development orientation, and competitive income and benefit policies to attract and retain talents.
To ensure the acquirement of a skilled labor force to meet production and business demands, PV Gas has developed and applied consistently the recruitment procedures, advocating fairness, transparency, and standardization. PV Gas does not limit the source for candidates but actively diversifies its recruitment practices, opening to all foreign and Vietnamese overseas applicants; publicizes the recruitment process and vacancies with specific job descriptions and requirements.
Working for PV Gas, you will benefit from: - A professional working environment! - Attractive income! - Stable job security! - Training and career development opportunities! - And many other benefits.
Safe and professional working environment
• PV Gas always respects and complies with, health, safety, and environment standards. All risk factors are taken into account in all PV Gas’ activities;
• PV Gas’ business activities are associated with healthcare services, thoroughly applying safety and environmental protection measures, strictly complying with Vietnamese and international laws and regulations;
• PV Gas provides a professional working environment with advanced technology and modern equipments;
• High and stable income;
• Salary and bonus policy connects pay and other remunerations to actual individual’s ability and performance;
Training & Career Development Policy
• Training aligned with job descriptions;
• Training and development of professional skills and knowledge;
• Special training and development and progression opportunities for competent staffs;
• Profession and safety trainings perodically for staffs as required by law;
• Policies to support learning and professional level development.
Job and career development opportunities at PV Gas are open to candidates who can meet the following criteria:
• University degree in major required by the position, regular program, good scores or above;
• Fluency in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing);
• Honesty, sense of responsibility, progressive;
• Good health, especially in gas falcilities offshore and onshore, teamwork, and the ability to work under pressure;
• Willingness to work and develop in PV Gas.
• Application form
• Copies of degrees and certificates; (If selected, you will be required to provide complete dossiers)
If you are interested in career opportunities in PV Gas when a Job Announcement gets online, please send your application by:
• Mailing or submitting to: Human Resource Division, PetroVietnam Gas Joint Stock Corporation (PV Gas), 673 Nguyen Huu Tho street, Phuoc Kien, Nha Be, Ho Chi Minh City.
• Or by email, please send your scanned dossiers to: email@example.com.
• Subject “Application for the position of…………”